Twenty Years

Twenty years have passed,
I have seen them floating by
Many more will come to be
And they too will pass me by...
Will I ever know why??

Things are different now
from those which were in the past
Everything changes with time
I wonder if something will last...
Which wind will next guide my sails, my mast??

Life's been pretty good so far
Don't know how, next, will it be
Will I have the courage to stand and fight??
Or will I, to death, flee???...
Wanna unlock the mystery to life, but where's the goddam key????

I try to reminisce and I wonder if
small things matter more than the big one's
I remember giving up hope when I lost 'em both
I remember it wasn't just once...
I'll remember it wasn't just once...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna unlock the mystery to life, but where's the goddam key????



Absolutely loved these lines..We all wonder what life will be. While it is good to do so,sometimes, it is better to focus on the present1

Unknown said...

nice work dude.. keep it going..

zo said...

u composed it? it's just beautiful :))


hey! cant seem to find any sharing engine on ur blog. y dnt u put up something like Tell-a-Friend so that visitor like me can share ur posts with frens thru mails,IMs,blogs,socialnetworking sites etc...u cn simply register on www.socialtwist.com Do check it out :)

dranz3r said...

thanks...