for (month = 9; month > 0; month--) { write Poem };

Nine months, I spent in my mother's womb
nine months, I have to stay away from her
Nine months, that long, it was my room
Nine months, I'll live, uncared for.

Eight months, I spent, in past three years
Eight months, that short, without my fears
Eight months went fast, as it now appears
Eight months, just that, when I was hers.

Seven months, out of those few eight
Seven months, with my father I stayed
Seven months, for them, my life, I'll trade
Seven months, ah! I wish I could go back a decade

Six months, it's been since I lied to him
Six months, it's been since that situation grim
Six months, it's been since my evil grin
Six months, since I said "I wish I would never see him"

Five months, since they said goodbye to me
Five months, since I crossed those seven seas
Five months, I lived wishing I could flee
Five months, and I thought it wouldn't even last three

Four months, since everything's felt the same
Four months, since everything became so lame
Four months, I've lived a life without aim
Four months, untill I go back home, again

Three months, and two, I've missed my friends
Three months, and ten, and no fight's with pens
Three months, and fifteen, I spent with them
Three months, and fifteen, and this is how it ends

Two months, or more, oh! just give me a day
Two months, or less, I haven't even said hey
Two months, or more, and it will be may
Two months, or less, and with them I'll play

One month, that's all, that I will spend
One months' all I got, and I cannot extend
One month, when I see, my dad, mom, and friends
One month, then again, I'll be back to contend.

1 comment:

Vagabond said...

beautiful right from the title till the last line. :)