hmmm.......a new style of rhyming.....no proper title uptill now...

Days went by when
i was looking for you.......my love
a hand covered in a black glove
but, was blocking the view

The hand that governs the destiny
of fate itself; the hand that writes.....my doom
should've known it'll come so soon
only, i thought the hand just wrights

Remembering what came my way and
wondering what is still to be.........my future
hoping something good from the maker
although, the past was a bit shady

Life will go on and on
its the same with my lies........my wiles
on others and myself; executed with smiles
which, leads to my soul's demise

Its getting worse and worse
I am blessed with my own curse.......my bane
who cares now i am far from sane
time's come now, for me to be hearsed

4 comments:

Rajarshi said...

U really do hav a big problm with titles rite?....btw nice post altho knwn earlier too!

Anonymous said...

you write damn well man...very nicely expressed!! keep it up!!

Abdullah Shahid said...

wow...the words seem to come from deep inside you.

sourav said...

lovely poem.....the way u described it was brilliant