Loser - This is what i am


Fallen and broken
I can't believe I let my self slip away again
once again I'm bruised and broken
bleeding and helpless
nothing left as I watch the light the fade away

I hold my eyes shut
blind myself from everything
hoping it will go away
but the memory continues to play
over and over again

I'm running blind
I shut my eyes from everything
believing there was no light to be seen
untill one day I open eyes to find
theres a whole world I've been missing

Put a fork in my eye
and stamp L-O-S-E-R
across my fore head
for every one to see
and know what a fool one can be........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You are what you make yourself..."

Unknown said...

hmm nice pic..

kaalaipani said...

wow...

nice poem..just don't make it too personal.
i love ur blog though..rock on \m/