My Death....????.........hmmm...... MY DEATH....!!!

I'm fine, but I can't take this anymore.
I watch the blood drip, when I want it to pour.
Nobody tried to help me through this.
They just told me not to do this.
I'm dying fast, my life is leaving.
I grow increasingly colder.
But you'll continue to get older.
My next breath may be my final.
No one will greet me on arrival.
I'll miss you when I'm gone.
Will you think of me even when you move on?
Where do I go from here?
Leaving you's been my only fear.
Will I cross your mind after my final breath?
Will you think of me after my blessed death?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty painful

Anonymous said...

this is too gothic but beautiful!!

Dipti said...

i can understand the pain behind this.....really sad..helpless..misery. aaaaa! love

kyamaloom said...

Loved it. thats all i can say.

I wrote a similar post called "my bistro" sometime back, regarding death. Hope u'll like it. :)

Solitaire said...

Wow this is very painful.