Things I Do

I laugh
I laugh
I laugh
I'll laugh
till i start crying again
it ain't far enough in future
when i do that.

I try
I try
I try
I'll try
till i succeed again
that ain't in the near future
so I'll fight the combat.

I play
I play
I play
I'll play
till i learn the game
that ain't easy either
so I'll read the rules again.

I act
I act
I act
I'll act
till all my energy is lost
that'll take a lot of time
some of it, till then, I'll regain.

I touch
I touch
I touch
I'll touch
till my hands go numb
that can be taken care of
by the drug called ecstasy.

I smoke
I smoke
I smoke
I'll smoke
till my lungs get choked
that'll lead to lung cancer
and death, which is like a fantasy, to me.

I love
I love
I love
I'll love
till the love in me expends
and hatred grows in my heart
to make me the devil's subject.

I live
I live
I live
I'll live
till death calls for me
and then I'll have a little journey
into the realms unchecked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf is wrong with you? why so much cynicism?

Unknown said...

that ws more of a song than a poem!!!