Weed, my favourite drug.....


Weed
I love the drug
Relief, Relaxation and calming mind's upraor
Yeah, this is what i smoke it for..........

Weed
I roll the Joint
You get to know your innermost feelings
You get to confront your deepest inklings

Weed
I light the spliff
The smoke enters me as my face reshapes
A gasp, a sudden laughter escapes

Weed
I take another puff
My head spins a little bit
This time, my nose, the smoke, emits

Weed
I draw in more smoke
The marijuana keeps on burning
The glow, it keeps on urging.............

Weed
I close my eyes
The room gets phantasmagoric or so i think
It remains the same, no matter how much i blink

Weed
I am looking as it ends
An impulse to take in more smoke arises
A challenge to walk, is what my body faces

Weed
I laugh and laugh and laugh
I walk out from my room into the open
feels like a dead man, walking away from his coffin



.......this aint all.....its just started....w8 for wht actually happens when u take it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dono about favourite drug, coz its the only "drug" ive tried, but cheers! nice topic

Net Esportes said...

Sad reality

dranz3r said...

Hahahahahaha......reality's right...but not sad no.......

Sam said...

seems lyk u either lyk it a lot.. or u've spent loads of time arnd it!!

untapped said...

weed... haha don't we all...

dranz3r said...

@untapped.......

u r right..... :D

Abdullah Shahid said...

The mood of your poetry and the comments you made above seem to be from two different people. Which one is the real you?

This poem reminded me of one of my own pieces. You might want to have a look on it.

http://abdullahshahid.blogspot.com/2007/10/salvation.html

sourav said...

lovely poem......!
i guess this is one of yr best post!

CRD said...

weed...
it raises a soulless corpse to life again

but soon subsides and leaves me
only to be slain

again and again

by memories of a love that never was mine...

and then its only
pain pain pain !!

www.crissdude.blogspot.com