"Sumone" is thinking the title...will take sum time!!!

A stranger i was to you at first
and a stranger to u now i try to be
forgetting how we met and conversed
tho my love 4 u is only what I can see

Does the love that i have for u dies?
did tears unknowingly leak out of my eyes?
I find myself in darkness, in confusion
and in the labyrinth and winding maze of passion

must be our radiant beauty
that till now haunts me
what else could have made the wall
of such strong resistance fall

Thought one soul,two bodies,were we
and hoped time would return u to me.
got strength from u like no other
and hoped one day i would be your lover.

These illusions in which i fell somehow
have to get over them,tho i dunno how
in the night of love i wander striving
leftovers of my soul,still struggling,surviving........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really nice!! i loved the way described it!!